LocaMotion Derailed is Done! ~ Bullfighter's Cafe
Technorati Profile

Thursday, December 28, 2006

LocaMotion Derailed is Done!


Today I sent Stevie and email to let her know that I will be picking up the master DVD of LocaMotion Derailed tomorrow from the post house. It’s understandable that Stevie is nervous and excited about the project. Speaking for myself I am exhausted and glad that we are done.

You may have noticed that I have not posted in a few weeks. I’ve been unable to post because I’ve been working nonstop on the project. Angel and I have been shooting, editing and animating like crazy to make our deadline and I just couldn’t break away to write up an entry. In fact, I’m making this entry a short one. I plan to go to sleep until New Years, then party, and then I’ll be back to work. I promise to catch you up on the events and anxieties that almost brought the project to a halt. Fortunately, it’s done and I got a fat pillow waiting for me!

To make up for the lack of entries, the photo above is a frame from the animation in the short. I can’t say much about it, only that it took us four weeks to complete and Frankie Bones scored us some great music for the scene.

be back laters,
pm

No comments: