This Month's Update ~ Bullfighter's Cafe
Technorati Profile

Monday, March 05, 2007

This Month's Update



When I hijacked this blog from Angel I thought it would be interesting to talk about our current projects. For the past few months I have failed to mention our monthly updates but this month, we are excited about two fine artist interviews that we think you will find very interesting.

Ramon Ramirez is an artist that is influenced by architecture and composes his paintings with unique color combinations and brush texture. A sample of Ramon’s painting is above and is titled, “Totem The Dogs of War”. Our second artist that we plan to feature is Valsartdiary. We found her on YouTube where she shows video shorts on her painting process and concepts. You can see a video of her in our Screening Theater. We think you’ll find both of these artists very informative and unique in their approach to art. Be sure to read about them in our next update.

On a personal level, I told Angel that I had a story that I want to produce as a documentary. When I told her that since 1997 when my uncle was awarded the Silver Star for his actions in the Vietnam War there has been support from many people, including a congressman, for my Uncle to receive the Medal of Honor. It’s the highest award for valor in action against an enemy force. Today I started the project by collecting reports and letters that describe my Uncle's act of bravery. In the coming my months I’ll let you know how the project is progressing.

Thanks for your interest,
Pablo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Medal of Honor project. Way too many people do great, significant things and never get recognition. I hope that your uncle can be rewarded for his efforts.