Back on Track… again! ~ Bullfighter's Cafe
Technorati Profile

Friday, April 06, 2007

Back on Track… again!



Yes, the Locamotion is back on track! It’s been a stressful experience but we are happy that “LocaMotion Derailed” is rolling online for Loca fans to enjoy. As you may have noticed from my previous post or the first day we launched the LocaMotion, the show didn’t go on as planned, which almost put Angel and myself in a padded room! After weeks of testing and retesting it was extremely disappointing to see the launch of the movie crash on the first day. I’ll spare you the details of what went wrong; actually I just can’t bear to relive that day. However, I do want to do a little cleanup after the wreckage and let you know that all was not lost in the experience.

After walking around in a daze the last couple of days, things don’t look so bad now. Now that we’ve been able to get the film online for free we don’t feel as if we’ve lost any ground on the project. Our goal has always been to grow the cafĂ© into a full multimedia experience and I believe our first project with Stevie is a step in the right direction to make this happen. We learned from this project and we look forward to many crashes in the future, after all that’s how we roll, or try to roll!

Another thing I want clear up is on one of my previous entries, I said that we were going to have a feature on Valsartdiary, but you may have notice there’s no feature on Val. Well, as best as we try, we send out interview requests, most come through and a few don’t. We understand that artists are busy so we don’t hold any grudges; we can only promise that as soon as Val sends us her article we’ll post it. However, to replace Val’s article, I hope you read the article from El Fatom, the artist that created the cover art for Rage Against the Machine’s, “Battle of Los Angeles”. He also art directed the band’s video Bulls on Parade video, that’s in the screening room. We have been talking to El Fatom extensively and there may be collaboration between us in the future. For now I just want to thank El Fatom for coming through for us at the last moment.

Until next time, please watch and enjoy LocaMotion Derailed. God knows we paid for this one with blood, sweat and tears, …and we’d do all over again in a heartbeat!

With gratitude,
pablo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the 30 min. short and I had to find a place to leave my comment about it. It's was "AWESOME"! It really was a great short movie. Angel, and Stevie are so beauiful and talented that it's hard not to watch them and think -WOW! I would have paid the 2 or 3 dollars to see it cause I am a fan and I would support. Anyways, I just wanted to leave my support and let you know that everyone who is involved in the makeing of this video did just a perfect job. And I just keep looking and waiting for the next project.
Keeping It Real,
Sleepy

Anonymous said...

Thank for for this film short and I appreciate all the blood, sweat & tears (and love) that went into creating it and making it available online.

Robert said...

I'm glad Locamotion is finally viewable. I recently saw it and loved it- Stevie Ryan, Rico McClinton, and many others gave great performances. I hope to see more films by BFC in the future.