Vote for Winning film at Christopher Coppola's PAH Fest Hollywood 08 ~ Bullfighter's Cafe
Technorati Profile

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vote for Winning film at Christopher Coppola's PAH Fest Hollywood 08

Hola Amigos! It's been a while since my last post but I have been busy making waves and movies... This weekend I had the chance to be a coach at The Project Access Hollywoof (PAH) Festival. PAH-FEST is a week-long, digital media festival, traveling to cities throughout the US and internationally. The PAH-FEST encourages visual storytelling, fosters community engagement, and promotes the production of fictional and documentary videos, which will be shared and enjoyed globally. People from all walks of life, with engaging story ideas, are provided with digital equipment and a professional “helping hand,” enabling them to create their own short digital films. Participants acquire confidence in handling cell phones, digital cameras and computers, while having fun learning the skills to visually tell their stories and portray their communities.

Last year our home girl Wendy Rodriguez from Green Dream Productions brought home the gold with a first place win for her film HOPE DEPOT. While I was the coach on The Team Actors project, I must admit my heart belongs to Team Poet Vs. Puppet for this years win. Ok. Ok. I know it looks like I am just biased because this team is Latino BUT SERIOUSLY, do you think I'm that shallow? Michelle Zamora is a talented puppeteer, a creative thinker and positively adorable. See for yourself. I've posted Poet Vs Puppet and you can go to http://www.pahnation.com/theater.php?loc=hollywood08 to view and vote for all the films.

No comments: